It is also possible for the terminal to act as a one-to-one (back to back DMO mode) “walkie-talkie” only with reduced call range as it is operating outside of a network connection. TETRA terminals can operate in a full-duplex direct connection to other TETRA users or such services as telephone networks (PTSN/PBX). Emergency buttons, provided on the terminals, enable the users to transmit emergency signals, to the dispatcher, overriding any other activity taking place at the same time.
- Wide range of manufacturers and products including ATEX
- Well established dispatcher and user application including gateways
- Scalable solutions from a single carrier to a country wide networks.
- Voice and data encryption
- ICCS Integrated Command and Control Systems connectivity