Servicom are seeking a SHEQ Coordinator that will oversee the safety, health environment, and quality assurance side of our business, The role includes developing, managing, supervising and coordinating work systems to ensure that the production or services of the company meet the highest quality standards and that the working practices of the company are delivered.
Servicom is an SME company specialising in communication platforms and integrated solutions to a wide market covering almost all sectors. We have business processes in place that facilitate our back of house (internal) operational service delivery and sales requirements.
Going forward, we are looking for an individual that can help us attain and adhere to the required legislation and new accreditations in line with our business development.
Therefore, this will require the applicant to be able to interpret our technical business requirements and establish the policies needed to gain any required accreditations, maintaining those gained, promoting competence, compliance to our client base, aiding potential business opportunities being sought and for the betterment of the business in general as we aspire to continually improve. Additionally, to put in place governance to ensure management systems are established and maintained, keeping adherence to policies, education, compliance and working to a program of continuous improvement.
The role responsibilities reporting into managing directors include:
- Maintaining existing accreditation standards within our business.
- Leading the implementation of new standards and accreditations sought due to a widening of the business scope and those activities required to deliver such services.
- Interpreting legislation and applicable standards, revision/creation and introduction of new company policies and procedures to meet our business development and customer requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining good traceable records with reference to output of SHEQ.
- Education to company staff laying out expectations and requirements with reference to SHEQ.
- Corporate governance and compliance, annual audit and review of our corporate processes, policies and documentation including (but not limited to):
- H&S - including internal business training requirements and records
- Business continuity and improvement (including audit, risk, non-conformance)
- Business Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business insurances and renewals
- Subcontractor compliance
- Collation of compliance information for sales in relation to Tender/RFP/PQQ
- Deputisation for aspects of other roles as required
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please contact Ian Gudger on 01527 510800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org